Thursday, May 16, 2013

Chelsea & Jesus' Wedding Highlights {Temecula, CA}


Chelsea & Jesus were married at Villa de Amore in Temecula.  I first met this couple last year, and they were just as sweet as can be.  I couldn't wait for their wedding day, and then it finally arrived!  
I LOVED the Stargazer Lilies they chose for their flowers- so gorgeous! 
My favorite parts of their wedding was when Jesus saw Chelsea walking down the aisle, their beautiful sunset cake cutting and their intimate first dance.  

Their wedding day was perfect & I enjoyed getting to know their family & friends as well. 
Congratulations Chelsea & Jesus!!! 


Assistant Videographer: Austin Mills
Photographer: Leah Marie Photography
Officiant: Ken Pollard

1 comment:

  1. Picture perfect! And adorable indeed! Such venues and spaces make the parties much more exquisite. Searching for one of the famous Seattle Wedding venues for my brother's cocktail evening. Drink providers and bakers will all be branded. Food quality will also not be compromised. Feeling excited for his wedding.

    ReplyDelete

 
© Ashley Nicole Video Productions
CoffeeShop Designs